About the Course
Funelkits combines all aspects of email marketing into a single & easy to use platform. Seamlessly create beautiful & engaging emails, send them to your segmented subscribers, and see what interactions & reactions occur in real time! Email marketing remains one of the best marketing options for positive returns on your investment.
Fully integrated solution for intelligence-driven marketing and sales.
- Email Marketing – Send newsletters, design beautiful email campaigns, and keep in touch with your contacts and customers.
- Marketing Automation – Automate your marketing channels using personal and behavioral data about your contacts.
- Sales and CRM – Get more leads and close deals faster with our refreshing new take on customer relations.
- Site Tracking – Site Tracking connects your marketing to a contact’s behavior allowing you to respond to what they are doing on your website and adapt your marketing to their interests. This feature allows Funelkits to “see” what a contact is doing on your website.
- Event Tracking – With Event Tracking you are able to communicate specific actions your contacts have taken to Funelkits and then use that information to create highly personalized marketing.
- Email split testing – Funelkits’s advanced split testing feature allows you to test different sender information, subject lines, and email body content so you can identify what works best with your audience. You can define how many contacts should get each version of the test and then send the winning version to the rest of your contacts.
About the Course WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with , WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control. With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of
How To Create A Training Site With LearnDash Ok so you’ve got an idea for an online course or coaching program… Now What? Where to start? What to do? What do I need? A ton of questions should come up and if they don’t your better give your head a shake because there’s more than