Learn How to Start Podcasting With WordPress Today!
Blubrry PowerPress brings the essential features for podcasting to including full iTunes support, Web audio/video media players and more.
Learn How to use the Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin and WordPress to publish your very own iTunes Podcast.
This WordPress Online Training Course contains all the information you need to use the Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin to publish podcasts to your WordPress Blog. The course is ideal for those who’ve always wanted to record and publish podcasts to the Web but lack the skills or knowledge to do it.
What are the requirements?
- Before taking this course, you should be familiar with creating mp3 audio files. You should also be familiar with what plugins are, and how to install and activate them on your site.
- Course takers should should also consider an iTunes account along with a 3rd party storage account to store their podcasts like libsyn, amazon, onedrive, dropbox etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 10 lessons and 90 minutes of content!
- By the end of this course you be able to distribute and publish your Podcasts from your WordPress Site
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for those wanting an easy way to Publish and Distribute a series of audio or video files form their WordPress site.
- How to Install the Blubrry Podcasting Plugin
- Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting Plugin Settings
- How To Post Your First Podcast
- How To Add Podcasts with a Shortcode
- How To Customize the Blubrry Audio Player
- Advanced Blubrry Podcasting Setup Tips
- How to Manage Your Podcasts RSS Feeds
- How to Optimize Your Podcasts ID3 Tags for SEO
- Advanced Blubrry Podcasting Website Setup Tips
- Podcasting Technical Overview