How To Install-Setup and Configure the Yoast SEO Plugin
If you look closely at most Sites you’d be amazed at how poorly they are set up to rank highly on Google. Only a tiny fraction of Bloggers spend any time trying to stand out from the crowded search results!
That’s because most blogger think its too hard and takes up too much time… but once you learn exactly what to do you’d be amazed at how much organic traffic you can expect with a properly optimized Blog.
I started blogging before existed and during my time as a full time Internet Marketer I’ve authored 63 courses including Mastery, Blogging Secrets and Get Ranked 1st On Google.
With 19 years of online marketing comes a TON of search engine optimization experience so you’ll benefit from my battle tested wisdom as your Blogs climb the Google rankings for the terms and phrases you decide on.
Put an end to the traffic frustrations that traditional bloggers suffer from.
In this brand new course I will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step everything you need to know about optimizing your blog with the best plugins, content strategies and settings so you rank highly in the search engines and get the traffic you deserve.
Yoast SEO Plugin Search Engine Optimization Course
Don’t worry if you’re intimidated by the word “SEO”, the Yoast SEO plugin and these video lessons make optimizing your blog simple for beginner and advanced Bloggers.
The problem with WordPress:
- It isn’t setup by default to be search engine friendly.
- It takes time and testing to try and figure out what the search engines want your Blog should have for content and how it should be displayed.
- There are thousands of choices when starting to optimize your Blog and the wrong way without a clear action plan can be a colossal waste of time and money.
What am I going to get from this course?
Yoast Search Engine Optimization Secrets Includes:
- A Collection of 20 Step-by-Step Video Tutorials with over 2 Hours of Content – This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about Installing – Configuring – and Using the Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Understanding What The Search Engines See When They Visit Your Site – … and HOW that affects you Search results and what your visitors do when they see your listing.
- Keyword and Keyword Phrase Research Tools Revisited – Understand Themes and Niches along with the keywords and keyword phrases that make your content stand out. Follow along as I explain where and how to do your keyword research in detail.
- How To Optimize Your Content – I will take you step-by-step through creating an optimized post from the ground up.
- How To Optimize – The Only Plugin You Need To Get Great Rankings in the Search Engines. Learn how to install activate and configure this powerful free Plugin for optimal results. This plugin makes SEO simple and easy to do.
- How to Create a Google Optimized Sitemap – I will show you how to setup a Google-friendly sitemap that will update on its own.
- How to Setup an Effective Navigation Structure – Learn how to structure your blog to make it easy for the search engines to understand exactly what you are offering.
- How to Include Social Media Optimization – Social networks are becoming increasingly important. Learn how to use them to propel your blog to new heights.
- 3rd Party Tools and Resources Included – I will share seven powerful ways to get high quality backlinks to your blog. Yoast SEO Plugin Secrets will show you how to make your blog better than 90% of the competition in a sheer matter of hours.
- BONUS – The Plugin Setting Cheat Sheet – Makes setting up your Plugin drop dead simple.
- BONUS – The SEO Action Map – Our interactive mindmap includes all the steps to follow and additional resources and checklists.
If you are not harnessing the power of optimization, you are not making your Campus Stand Out.
In this course I will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step everything you need to know about optimizing your blog for the search engines so you can start getting traffic. It’s really that simple.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to help out blog owners of all shapes and sizes. Trying to figure out Yoast SEO without help today is a major waste of time as you search for the magic answers to what Google, Bing and users want from the content your website.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of Keywords and Keyword Research
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to build a Learning Campus
- Anyone that wants to master Yoast
- Anyone that wants to build traffic with SEO
- Anyone interested in watching over my shoulder as I work on a real, live website