Best eLearning Membership and Training Site Agency Forums How Do I Market My Campus Active Campaign Won’t Send Automation Email to People Already in the AC Database

• Active Campaign Won’t Send Automation Email to People Already in the AC Database

• lborgens

August 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 31 Site Points
    gamipress icon star - 0 Experience Points

It seems that AC will not generate and send the an automation to a user that is already in the AC database. If I delete my test email address from my database then fill out the AC Form on my website then the automation will deliver the email just fine. If the record is already in the AC database when I complete the web form then the automation does not run and nothing is delivered to the contact.

What am I doing wrong? I need AC to complete the automation and send out the email whether the record is already in the database or not.

Thanks in advance.

• James

August 9, 2018 at 4:47 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 268 Site Points
    gamipress icon star - 0 Experience Points

Two changes to consider ( and what we did on your account) is add a second trigger to the automation. And by default a trigger only fires once. When you add or edit a trigger you have the an option calls RUNS set it to multiple times.

If a subscriber is currently in the automation they can’t be added, so make sure to but an action at the end of the automation to remove the subscriber from it…

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

No Time? Need Help, or You Just Want Everything Done For You...

You are in the right place.

WPGrow