Get answers to your questions about creating your learning campus
and membership site to sell your courses online.

• All courses now showing on My Courses Page.

• Melody

October 14, 2020 at 6:33 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 58 Site Points
    gamipress icon star - 0 Experience Points

I am logged in as Admin on my site hollywoodbschool.com. I go to my My Courses page, and it shows I have 16 courses (though it should be 17) — but the real problem is, it only lists 10 of the course Posts/Lists for me to choose from….. I need ALL of them to show! I want to get to a course that’s not listed there — and not sure why it’s not since as a User, it says I have access to ALL COURSES!

• James

Administrator
    October 14, 2020 at 11:04 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 184 Site Points

is it the my courses on the grid page /courses from buddyboss or is it the /my-courses page which is usually a Learndash page that shows the courses you are taking.

If it’s the buddyboss /courses page it’s a bug that they know about. same thing happens on this site if you visit https://campus.wpgrow.com/courses/

I’ve opened a ticket with them about it and they haven’t made it a feature yet ?-)

• Melody

October 15, 2020 at 5:31 pm

When I went to your link that you shared it DID show all the courses. And when I clicked on the menu for my profile on yours it also DID show all courses. But on MY own website, that page only shows the 10 courses to click on ….. though it shows the number of courses to be 16. So…. how did you get yours to work? Or are you actually using something else?

If you created a different page to show them and that’s what I’m seeing, what builder did you create it with? Is yours the Learndash one?

I look forward to seeing what BB says! And when they fix it!

• James

Administrator
    October 16, 2020 at 1:33 am

I cheated on this site for now 🙂

https://campus.wpgrow.com/courses is the default page created by the BuddyBoss theme.

I created https://campus.wpgrow.com/library with a learndash blog/shortcode. I have the menus pointing the the second /library page for now until BuddyBoss updates the theme

• Melody

February 10, 2021 at 9:33 am

James, can you set this up for me on my site? I was about to ask you again about it only showing 10 courses! It’s a hassle for me as Admin wanting to access all my courses!

• James

Administrator
    February 10, 2021 at 11:46 pm

Just to make sure I understand, you want to display a subset/category grid list? Or do you want to control how many courses show up in the grid?

• James

February 17, 2021 at 12:00 am
    gamipress icon accept - 268 Site Points

If you are using the default BuddyBoss /courses page you are limited to 10 courses on their page. If you want to customize the /course/ page you have to create one with the learndash course grid plugin..

• James

Administrator
    March 10, 2021 at 3:25 pm

I answered this the same in the forum

So any course that is for sale is public, any course that is not for sale is NOT public – you don’t want anyone to see these on the /course-list/ page?

Normally if they are looking at the courses they are enrolled in there is shortcode for that and even a default page from learndash.

/my-courses/

This page will only show the courses that they are Already enrolled in. So if they are not enrolled in the hidden courses they won’t see them.

Do you want this on a single page or are two pages OK?

Did I get this right?​

• James

Administrator
    March 23, 2021 at 1:39 pm

I couldn’t find anything built in to allow the user to reset their own course or lessons from already completed to now completed.

I’ve seen a plugin that resets the course to not complete at a set period. eg. yearly but not one that allows the user to do it.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

No Time? Need Help, or You Just Want Everything Done For You...

You are in the right place.

WPGrow