Best eLearning Membership and Training Site Agency › Forums › How Do I Market My Campus › Any good ways to use existing podcasts for marketing?
MemberSeptember 7, 2021 at 3:40 pm11 Site Points0 Experience Points
We are looking at using more snippets of the podcasts and we have 6 short (3-5 mins) videos to promote.
Any thoughts on what we can do to fully utilize them?
MemberSeptember 7, 2021 at 3:53 pm184 Site Points0 Experience Points
Here’s a couple of ways that I’ve used in the past. They take varying amounts of work and using them depends on the type of content you have and how the topics of the podcast information can be broken up.
1. Create Blog Posts for each one. Use the snippet as part of a blog post and structure the written content that supports the audio to promote one of you own courses or an affiliate product or service that you recommend.
2. Use the snippet as part of a case-study, story or example that you can apply based on the content in the audio
3. Just transcribe the text of the snippet and use it as a blog post that includes the link to the snippet.
4. Use snippets that are complementary form separate podcasts and create a course/minicourse
5. Create infographics or processes from snippets to share as ‘x steps to…’ or ‘x best….’.
MemberSeptember 7, 2021 at 10:48 pm268 Site Points0 Experience Points
do you have any examples, links to podcasts or sections of podcasts that you can share?
MemberSeptember 7, 2021 at 11:25 pm268 Site Points0 Experience Points
Another way to create marketing content from Podcasts is to turn them into automated Webinars.
We’re starting to do this using this service https://wpgrow.com/recommends/webinarkit/
The idea is that you can create recurring automated simulated live webinars from each of the podcasts. Us them as the content in the webinar. Even if the content is just a screen shot with the audio from the podcast.
Creating simulated webinars also allows you to build your email list as well. The Webinar requires that you register for it before access. These subscriptions are automatically taged and added to the ActiveCampiagn account.
MemberSeptember 9, 2021 at 3:37 pm184 Site Points0 Experience Points
This weeks webcast was recorded. We covered a number of topics with 2 major ones. Posting to social media and a bunch of time exploring the difference between BuddyBoss forums and groups and which to use with Coaching Groups.
I’ve created tutorials out of the recordings and will post them shortly. The exact same approach can be taken with every podcast or webinar you do.
Capture your digital exhaust and turn it into content or product.