• Buddy Boss Blog Post Image Sizes

James updated 4 months ago 2 Members · 7 Posts
  • Melody

October 3, 2020 at 11:27 am
    gamipress icon accept - 58 Site Points
    gamipress icon star - 0 Experience Points

I cannot find anywhere that tells the Featured Image size for a Blog Post. It is NOT listed in the Buddy Boss Theme options…. I tried the 1300×300 and it was too big for the top of my blog post! I looked all over their site — and it is nowhere to be found!

What is the correct FEATURED IMAGE size for Blog Posts (that have a sidebar)? All of my images are messed up because of the size and I need to fix them ASAP!!! Again, it’s not the 1300×300 and not 1300×225 — those are too wide and are cropped in the post. I need help with this ASAP!

• James

October 3, 2020 at 2:44 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 184 Site Points

For blog posts only? Which of the header styles did you use I”m assuming the default so the sidebar shows correct?

I know from the previous version the slider image was at 1040px by 400px. I’ve seen the BB demos where they use 1600X1200 with the sidebar option. That size worked with all 3 post header types.

Try that and see what works for you.

• James

October 3, 2020 at 5:04 pm

I went through some of the blog posts on this site https://campus.wpgrow.com/how-to-leverage-your-webinar-videos/ is an example.

The featured image is 1280X720 and it works quite well

• James

October 8, 2020 at 10:55 am

How did you make out with this? Did you find an image that worked for you. Any Pics?

• Melody

October 14, 2020 at 6:27 pm
    gamipress icon accept - 58 Site Points

I just now saw this… Not sure why it’s not mailing me email notifications to come here.

• James

October 14, 2020 at 11:09 pm

not sure either… check your spam folder if you can see if anything is the on the 3rd..

• James

May 20, 2021 at 10:09 pm

I also just did some additional testing and 1000X360 works well I’ve attached an example that seems to be displayed correctly

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

No Time? Need Help, or You Just Want Everything Done For You...

You are in the right place.

WPGrow