Question I received about setting up the pricing/marketing for LearnDash Courses in your Campus.
ther topic: I want to be able to have downloads/products — that no one can see unless I send them a link. Sometimes if I have a repeat client on a service, I want to send them a secret link where they could get it for less because they used the service before. Or let’s say that I have a custom product that I only do every so often, I want to create a special link (payment link).
Will it work if I set up the product and click “Hide this Download?” It seems like I could even do that for the Green Room if that’s the case.
Also, I could give my repeat clients a discount coupon from the main thing as an alternative to having a separate product. So my question:
1) Can I create SECRET LINKS that only show up when I want to use them by clicking “HIDE THIS DOWNLOAD?”
2) Would that work for my Green Room Courses, which kind of junk up the courses page right now?
3) Do you have an opinion on whether it would be better just to use the same regular service product but send a discount code for repeat users?
Using shortcodes you can add hidden products/downloads to any page.
On a download item.
1. Set the Download to hide from downloads
2. Just above it you’ll see the shortcode for this product.. Use that shortcode on the page you want it to show up on.
3. Create a redirect for the default /downloads page
3. Create a new download page Eg. http://campus.wpgrow.com/checklists/ Which just used the shortcode [downloads category=”checklists”] to show the downloads from that category that are marked as public.
4. If you use the EDD lic. extension you can use upgrades/downgrades and a renewal discount. This extension autobill’s if the recurring payments extension is also activated