Build LearnDash Quizzes – Too Easy
Building a quiz for your LearnDash course just got a lot easier today.
A previous LearnDash update included a drag and drop course builder, now that same feature is available for building quizzes for your course.
- Added Quiz Builder for easy quiz and question creation
- Added WordPress Custom Post Type (sfwd-question) for all quiz questions (see data upgrade option under settings to convert existing questions)
- Added shared questions feature so that a single question can be shared between multiple quizzes
- Added support for WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg on LearnDash post types
- Added new Taxonomies Quiz Category and Quiz Tag to Quizzes
- Added ability to edit a user’s course enrollment date via their WordPress profile
- Added pagination support when using the search feature on the binary selectors used on various pages like the WordPress profile and LearnDash Groups
- Added call to do_shortcode() within the and shortcodes processing
- Added performance improvements when not running shared course steps feature
The most exciting part for Campus owners who have multiple courses is that quiz questions are now reusable. So checkout the new release and make sure to keep your students honest 🙂