WordPress powers 1 in 4 of the sites you’ll visit online! Blogging Secrets Author James Maduk will help you get the most out of the self-hosted version of WordPress and create feature-rich blogs and websites.
Maduk explains how to create and publish posts and pages; customize your site with themes, widgets, and custom menus; and extend WordPress even further with plugins. Plus, learn Social Media Marketing tactics that get more readers sharing your content.
Note: This course covers WordPress 4.9. We will update the training as WordPress evolves.
- Creating posts and pages
- Formatting text
- Publishing and scheduling posts
- Adding images, audio, and video
- Bulk editing posts and pages
- Customizing themes and menus
- Using widgets
- Extending WordPress with plugins
- Editing users profiles
- Configuring settings
- Getting new readers
- Keeping WordPress up to date and secure
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to build a website
- Anyone that wants to master WordPress
- Anyone that wants to build a WordPress Powered Business
- Anyone interested in watching over my shoulder as I work on a real, live WordPress Powered website
Setup A Blog – Learn WordPress